Upload Supplemental Submission in Cello
You are here
Performers may submit either audio or video of two or three contrasting selections or portions of thereof (ones that show variety in style, character, etc.). The total length of the recording should not exceed 10 minutes. If you have multiple abilities, each instrument should be on a separate MP3 file, as these are evaluated by different people. If submitting audio, applicants can either upload an MP3 no greater than 20MB or upload a web address where the work is streaming. If submitting video, applicants must only upload a web address where the work is streaming (preferably YouTube; instructions for “unlisted” videos are here).
Composers should submit a PDF file containing one or two scores that are representative of their recent work, and, whenever possible, an MP3 recording of the work(s) submitted, above.
All files uploaded must follow the following naming convention: lastname-applicantnumber-worktitle
With each submission, please provide the following information:
- Common Application Number (required)
- Full name and e-mail address
- College of application (please note: ILR does not consider supplemental music submissions as part of their application process, though submissions will still be reviewed)
- Indicate one: Early Decision, Regular Decision, or Transfer Admission
- Instrument/voice part
- A list of the selections (with titles and composers) and assisting performers (if applicable)
- Please note: limit of 250 characters